Post-Rehabilitation Training | Royal Oak Post-Rehab Personal Trainers
We’re the Bridge Between Rehabilitation Therapy and Optimal Fitness
At Michigan Elite Conditioning for Athletes (MECA), we work with clients who need rehabilitation services, as well as clients who need post-rehab training after completing rehabilitation therapy.
We specialize in post-rehab strength training and physical conditioning that can be targeted to practically any area of the body. Our post-rehabilitation training is ideal for both acute and chronic injuries, and for athletes and non-athletes alike.
Many of our clients are referred by their physical therapists, doctors, physiotherapists and chiropractors. These health professionals see MECA as the go-to destination for post-rehabilitation exercises that strengthen the lower back, knees, shoulders and other areas after injuries. We work closely with healthcare providers to help clients return to their chosen sport, or to resume daily activities with greater strength and less pain.
Our proven process delivers superior personal training and quick results. By working one-on-one with a personal coach who continually monitors your progress and adjusts your program, you’ll make dramatic improvements while reducing your risk of other injuries.
Through MECA’s post-rehab personal training, you’ll gain:
- Upper and lower body structural assessment testing
- Specific exercises to strengthen and restore your body while reducing your risk for further injuries
- Access to our state-of-the-art facility with some of the world’s best training equipment
- Multiple decades of experience working with athletes who are returning to their sport after an injury
- Your own personal trainer who works with you every moment of your rehabilitation training
- Compassion, motivation and encouragement
- A specific plan customized for you to help you maintain optimal health
All MECA trainers are certified and continue to their education even after getting their degree or acquiring their certifications. We require that they take continuing education courses to further their knowledge and expertise—we see how much this directly impacts our clients’ success.
Testimonials from MECA Post-Rehab Training Clients
– Jessica Barber
Zach Zenner – Detroit Lions